Friday , 6 March 2015

Amber Dhara – Hindi Sony TV Serial March 31st to April 3rd Vidoes

Amber Dhara is based on the life of conjoined twins  named Amber and Dhara. The sisters share the vital organ liver who are conjoined at the hip. 20% of the liver is a part of Amber’s body and the remaining 80%, a part of Dhara’s body which rules out the possibility of a surgery being carried out to separate the twins without any fatality being involved in the process. The surgeon When Lata the twin’s mother, consults surgeon, acerted that if the surgery will be carried out, Amber will die. The twin girls are quite different from each other. Dhara is a well-mannered, cultured, obedient shy girl proficient at academics and topping her school examination,   while Amber is bold and carefree girl failing in the academics. Amber is a quality singer and Dhara plays the guitar.

Watch Ambhar Dhara (Kahani Judi Behano ki) –  Sony TV Daily Serial Episodes from March 31st to April 3rd Videos Online and Download. (31-03-08 to 30-04-08)

April 3rd Episode:

April 2nd Episode:

April 1st Episode:

March 31st Episode:

(ambhar dhara, ambar dara, hindi tv serial, sony, tv serial, april episodes, 1st,2nd, 3rd, march 31st episodes , videos, april videos, drama, daily serial, online tv serials online, hindi tv serial, ambaer dhara)

About Admin

6 comments

  1. I think that what you published made a ton of sense. But,
    what about this? what if you added a little information? I ain’t suggesting your
    content is not good, however suppose you added something to possibly grab a person’s attention? I
    mean Amber Dhara – Hindi Sony TV Serial March 31st to April 3rd Vidoes | iMovies4You is kinda boring.
    You might look at Yahoo’s front page and note how they write article headlines to grab people to open the
    links. You might try adding a video or a related pic or two
    to grab readers interested about what you’ve written. In my opinion, it could make your blog a little livelier.

  2. Hi there this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting
    to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get
    advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

  3. I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him
    as nobody else know such detailed about my problem.
    You’re wonderful! Thanks!

  4. I in addition to my friends appeared to be taking note of the excellent hints found on the website while the sudden developed a terrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to the blog owner for those secrets. All the people became consequently very interested to see them and now have certainly been taking advantage of these things. Appreciation for simply being indeed considerate as well as for using such cool resources most people are really wanting to discover. My personal honest apologies for not expressing gratitude to you sooner.

  5. Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness
    in your post is just excellent and i can assume you’re an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed
    to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

  6. I simply want to mention I’m new to blogging and site-building and certainly liked this website. Very likely I’m want to bookmark your site . You really have amazing stories. Bless you for revealing your website.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>